Thursday, July 3, 2014

FREE PATTERN: Flower crochets

Hello everyone!!




Today I wanna share some of the free patterns I have seen online. Beautiful flower crochets that can be use in your projects.

I made one, I will use it in hair clip. Very simple and glamorous. You can add more colors. You can use it in headband crochet, bracelet, necklace, bags and even in afghans. I also like to use it as a design for my clothes. 





Here is the tutorial I've seen on youtube:




Here is the written pattern: Flower Crochet

And some free patterns you wanna check:
Flower Accent
Flower Garden Stitch Markers
Flower & Leafs
Cheerful Crochet Flower
Popcorn Stitch Flower
5-Petal Flower
Flower
Flower Crochet

You can also check free patterns:
Ravelry



Thank you for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...